Blog Award – Thank You
You might remember I got this award last week, and I passed it on to 10 others. Well, today I’ve been given it again, by the beautiful Air Force girl Debbie Lamb (thank you, Debbie – you’re so sweet!). And this time, I have to fulfill the other part of receiving the award – by listing 10 things you may (or may not!) know about me:
1. I was born in Australia!
2. I was named after a cyclone (explains a lot, eh? Like why my husband affectionately nicknamed me ‘Psychlone’!)
3. I joined the Royal New Zealand Navy when I was 18, and became the first female ship captain when I was 26.
4. My favourite colour is blue.
5. I’m a Christian, and my husband and I teach the 2-4 year olds in children’s church.
6. I’m a PADI diver, but haven’t been for a dive since I got married.
7. I used to live in Italy, and spoke fluent Italian.
8. I enjoy going to the gym, which is a good thing because now I have to train to pass the navy fitness tests!
9. I love to sing.
10. I adore ‘group hugs’ with my husband and two little boys!
So there you have it! Thank you again, Debbie, and I apologise for omitting this part when I got awarded this the first time. Happy stamping!